Monday, December 14, 2009

Random

It has been quite some time since I have updated my blog.
One of the reason is busy.
Another is because I do not know what to write.
Not that my life is not happening,
but it does not seem appropriate to write it here.


This month I started a new job, working half day.
The first week was tough.
At the end of the first week,
all my muscles were in pain.
At the same time,
it is both a sweet and sour experience.


As for the second week,
work seems a bit better.
However, my body knows it well.
My body finally tells me that I truly needed some rest.


It is not all because of this new job.
I have other things to do during the other half day.
And recently, the workload seems to get heavier.
On top of that, I am emotionally breakdown.


I have been having many thinking.
Both the negative and positive thinking are fighting against each other.
I am truly tired mentally and physically.


I realized one thing as well.
People not able and hardly understand me.
Some still think that I am the previous me,
where I am actually moved on to another level.
Some misunderstood me.
Some just see me another way.
Why is it so?
Someone told me because I am a deep thinker.
Some may say because I hardly share my thoughts.
And so on and so forth.


In my view,
if someone does not take his/her time to try to listen to me and understand me,
then I will give up on explaining to them.
There's no point to share,
when the other party is not willing to listen with their heart.
And it is not really hard to make me share my thoughts,
if you show that you do really care.
However, I see that my "love tank" is in low level.


How long will I be able to sustain?
Will I end up saying I just want to give up?
What's next?


p/s: Just a random post of my random thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment