Friday, March 26, 2010

First Quarter 2010

I believe at the beginning of the year 2010, everyone started it with new year resolutions. This year, I did not make any, for I have no idea of what to aim for. 

Below is the brief of my first quarter of year 2010

January 2010
Trying to start afresh. Hoping for the best. Was in a new environment. Hoping things will turn out to be good. Trying to look positively in each things. However, January ended in a low mood.

February 2010
CNY. Went back to hometown. Meet family, relatives and friends. Went for BC. Got to know something that made me disappointed. Ended that way.

March 2010
Trying to resolve things. Ended a job and ventured into another new thing. Trying to do much, but less is done. No one understand. No one cares. No one bother. And March gonna end soon.

April is coming. Soon May, June and then will come to Dec 2010. Year 2010 should not just be another year. It should be a memorable year. Yet, things still going another way. 

 What's next?

I'm totally LOST!

1 comment:

  1. Hello my dear sis, im there to supporting u no matter how worse the situation u're getting on. i'm truly understand ur feeling when there is no ones to care about u, i have gone through the same situation with u which i had some so called "conflict" with my classmates(girl's group)quite a long time where there are no any solution to deal with it, it has truly made me frustrated!I'm no longer stay together with them even tough we're good friend eventually. All the relationship has gone just because of the assignment group, how sad when this was happened.Today, the same situation has happened once again,I'm disappointed again with my whole classmates who are self-fish & self-center which are never consider about me while deciding the assignment group.I have realized the people in the world are truly different with bro & sis in Christ!Anyhow, I could not do anything and just continue bare with this. Just here to encourage u don't GIVE UP and bare all these incident patiently, God cares about u and so do I!Its hard but I'm sure u will get through of it! Gambateh++ oh!!! from~♥ Ur beloved sis

    ReplyDelete