Thursday, June 11, 2009

A little prayer


Lord,

again You have reminded me,

of my salvation.

If it is not You,

I will not be who I am today.

I will still lost,

blind,

and deaf.



Now,

I have found my life purpose in You,

I see many great things that You have done,

I hear the small voice of You speaking to me.



Freely I have received the salvation from You,

freely I shall give it to others,

no conditions,

no limits,no boundaries.



Lord,

many are lost,

many are blind,

many are deaf,

to the presence of You.



Give me a compassionate heart,

give me a loving heart,

give me a pure heart,

a heart that seek after You,

a heart that follow after You,

a heart that worship You.



Lord,

I desire to see people coming to You,

I desire to see life changes in people,

I desire to see people worshiping You,

I desire to see more in Your kingdom.



Lord,

use me as Your vessel,

to do Your work,

to fulfill Your will,

to accomplish Your great commission.

This is my prayer to You.



2 comments:

  1. Psalm 66:19
    but God has surely listened and heard my voice in prayer.

    God heard you prayer and desire in him~He will deliver you~

    ReplyDelete