Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Congrats~

Today I chatted with my cousin brother through msn.

It has been quite some time since we last keep in touch.

One of the updated info about him is that he is now attached!

I mean he is having girlfriend.



Congrats to him.

I guess this is his first girlfriend, after he was on this earth for 26 years.

He is a very nice guy.

He may not be so well educated (still, he is SPM leaver),

but he has a pure and kind heart.



He is the kind that seldom will say 'No' when asked for help.

Not just that, he treated his friends equal good.

He is just willing to go all the way to help, unless he is not able.

Though he is not very rich,

but he has a generous heart.

He willingly give and he always treat us when we have gathering.



Other than that, he is a family man as well.He takes care of his
family - his parents and younger sister.

When he was working in Singapore,

he never fail in sending back money for his parents.



Okay, I have written too much about him.

It's better to discover ourselves, rather than listening from others.

I believe this gal will be happy being together with my cousin brother.

All the best to both of you.

Waiting for the "red bomb" in time to come. =p



3 comments:

  1. Ya....he is such a nice and good guy. Surely his galfriend will be happy being together with him. I am still searching my Mr. Right..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we need not have to search for one, for God has prepared for us... we just need to wait.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haahahhaa....ya....the correct word I should use is wait and not search...

    ReplyDelete