Sunday, May 31, 2009

Again...

Lord,

again I come into Your presence,

again I commit myself to You,

again I surrender all to You,

again I ask from You,

again I seek after You,

again I wait on You.




Lord,

I am weak,

I am not able,

I am not good in speech,

I do not have much wisdom,

I do not know what to do,

I do not know is that the right way.



Lord,

You are my strength,

in You nothing is impossible,

You able to put words in my mouth,

You granted me wisdom,

You taught me what to do,

You guided me to the right path.



Lord,

I want to remember Your attributes,

I want to remember Your promises,

I want to remember Your love,

I want to remember Your joy,

I want to remember Your hope.





Lord,

fill me right now,

set me free,

cover over me,

give me strength,

renew me,

refresh me.



I needed much of You.

I just can't live without having You.

I truly love You, my wonderful Savior.



1 comment:

  1. i feel that you are very blessed.
    you are a funny person with good sense of humor.
    i love you as you are, although you are so different from me.
    at first, i thought that you are so stiff and fussy.
    but i see that you have a kind intention for the kingdom of God.
    i could understand you so much more from ur blogs.
    keep on writing.
    let us share of lives....and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete