Saturday, May 23, 2009

Uniqueness


Uniqueness

What does it means to you?

Do you think that you are unique in your own ways?

Or you are just another one?

Are you being influenced by the people?

Or you are the influencer?

Being different from the others,

while still confident with ourselves;

and

that is what uniqueness is all about.


For quite some time,

I felt weird, for being different.

I have different kind of ideas - which people think they are crazy,

different kind of jokes - where people will not laugh.,

different kind of taste - where people will say that you so different from others,

and there are many other differences in different aspects.


Then one day,

God said to me, " You are unique in your own ways."

It gave me the confident of being different,

not looking of how people will see me,

but always remember that God has created me.

Do not try to be like someone else,

or thinking, how I have wished if I am ....

but know that God has created you for who you are.



Always give thanks

and

accept the facts.

There is no way to turn back,

to change the history.



Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

1 comment:

  1. i think i understand, especially the part you say no one understands your action, words or humor.

    :::whatever, i enjoy entertaining myself.::::

    i am a freaky, nerdy, emotionally imbalanced, weird, over the top, ghastly, whatever attitude kind of girl.
    well, i am abnormal.
    at least, you feel just different, right...

    HAHA
    we are not cookie cut human
    we are individualS created for a purpose

    Let us give thanks for being "different."

    AMEN...

    ReplyDelete