Monday, May 25, 2009

A forwarded SMS


I have received a message (through phone) from my friend yesterday.



It was indeed a forwarded message.



As I was going through the message, I tried to guess the answer.



The message sounds like this:



____________________________________________________________



Do you know what happened last night?





In my room?





On my bed?





When the time was 3am?





When all others were sleeping?










I was also sleeping!


(-_-)"z"Z



____________________________________________________________



And my respond was like, "Okay.... I was sleeping as well."


*sweat*




So what was in your mind when you are reading through this?


5 comments:

  1. very interesting forward message,
    My first response is no need to read the whole message. just skip it..
    that all~hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah... good good.. a new idea.. never tot of it before.. haha =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have the same idea like Cornelius Chong as well. Hahha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...however the last photo u posted (that little dog) kinds of make me laugh...

    so cute...
    sometimes i receive such sms tooo....so boring...especially if in mandarin...how am i going to understand it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. then ur challenge is to start to learn chinese character lor... it's not really that hard... =)

    ReplyDelete