Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My dearly sis

Out of sudden, I just feel like something is missing.




I have just back from spending precious time with my dearly sis.




It has been a wonderful moment;

where we shared our life, food, thoughts, and experiences.




Thinking back,

it is just like a miracle

to be able to find someone like her in my life.




It is really not easy, to find someone that you can really trusted on.

And on top of that, there is just no jealousy between us.

What a pure relationship we have.




When either one is in trouble,

or just facing some problems,

the other one will surely try to help out.

At least will stand by the side,

to be a supporter,

a listener,

and a comforter.




This time round, we are not able to spend much time together,

we are not able to catch up much with one another,

but still, time and distance will not be able to separate us.




Once, we may be walking together in the same path.

Now, we are getting far,

for we are walking in different paths of life.

But I just believe,

nothing will be able to separate us,

for we really treasure the friendship we have.




Sis,

I hope you will be joyful always.

I wish and pray for your success,

in study and in life

and as the children of God.




You are truly a wonderful sister to me...

Thank you for all that you have done.

Miss you...




Specially dedicated to Siew Cheng


10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have invited SC see your blog?
    I think she will be very touch what you are writing here...
    haaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have invited SC see your blog?
    I think she will be very touch what you are writing here...
    haaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. I din invite her... since I have just start back updating my blog.. maybe ask her to pay a visit to my blog in time to come =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. o great. you can promote my blog as well..haha...
    i can save my work..haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha.. sure sure... not a big deal.. think i should hyperlink all the blog link to my blog... =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dear lovely Sis, really appreciate & glad can know u in my life too:) u r just wonderful to me, v can share a lot of things no matter good or bad, always be one another's listener. Thanks for everything that u have done for me & ur acceptance!! Really enjoy last night v ate cheese cake & spend time together, just both of us:> Miss me much much ya, keep in touch, tk good care:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a wonderful things to find this kind of friendship in life. I am still searching..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...what a long list of comments

    it is very sweet.
    like a letter to a soul mate...
    friendship like thus does not come easy, treasure it ....
    (to sy and sc...)
    wow...i am lost for words...
    it is very rarely for you to say such emotionally mushy touching speech
    haha.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. sl: you will surely be able to find de... but no matter how, we still have our best friend, Jesus Christ with us all the time... cheers~~ =)

    angie: haha.. now you know the other me... =)

    ReplyDelete