Thursday, May 28, 2009

Conversation with God


I was making myself a cup of coffee,

but my heart is not at peace.

There is just something that bothering me,

but I am wordless,

do not know what to say.






I started to speak in tongue,

and eventually,

something come to my mind,

and I just talked to God,

"Lord, they are your sheep,

they are not mine."



Very quickly, God responded to me,

"I will take care of them."

He comforted me,

when I needed Him most.

In His special way,

He again assured me that He is right there.



Again, I surrender to God,

to let Him lead,

to let Him guide,

to let Him control.

Lord, I fully surrender all to you again.





I wanted to protect them,

but that is not the way God wants it to be.

Lord, may Your will be done,

may Your kingdom come.


3 comments:

  1. I have the same feeling like yours. But have learn to surrender to God in my serving in a lot of areas because this is my Father's business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh...ur blog outlook very different from mine. nice touch ya...

    ehmmmm...for my case, i am rather evasive to be responsible of others' destinies. i keep it light.
    this is an area for me to grow.

    i am more motivated in the sense of creating an environment around me: where people can freely express and grow their potentials.comfortable feeling...

    however, i know it is not easy on ur part. just do what u can, ok, my dear....

    ReplyDelete
  3. sl: ya, it is true that we have to surrender, fully surrender. Let us continue hold hands and work together, till we see Him face to face. =)

    angie: thanks. It is just not as easy as it is written. But I will continue to trust Him, to see the fulfilling of His promises in Romans 8:28. =)

    ReplyDelete