Saturday, May 30, 2009

Searching for food

It was another Saturday,

where we were busy with the invitations.

And as usual,

we went to night market (pasar malam)

to buy food for our dinner.



But it was an unusual night market,

where most of the food stalls are not in business.

No laksa.

No fried mee.

No nasi lemak, nasi dagang and nasi kerabu.



Those left are more towards snack type.

I wanted something that will look like a full meal.

And at the end Siew Ling spotted one stall,

that was selling "chee cheong fun".



I am so happy and glad.

It feels like "Finally, I have found one."

Thank God for He knows me well enough.

Knowing what I wanted and needed.

You are such a wonderful Father. =)



1 comment:

  1. hehe...i was there too.
    i ate nasi himpit with 2 pieces of bbq chicken
    i would like to try the chee cheong fan the next time.
    yummy....

    ReplyDelete