Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Question

Someone asked me a question.
A question that start with "if"
A question that I would not want to answer
A question that makes my heart sorrow

I answered, "I have never thought of it"
I can't recall whether I have thought of it or not
But I know what will my answer be
Though, I do not wish to answer that question

Will it truly take place?
How will it be?
My mind is filled with all these questions.





When I was young,
I used to ask myself this type of question
"If ..."
And I always never wanted that to happen
Because I know, 
I truly know
deep inside my heart
that I can't accept it
that I'm not ready for it
In another word,
I am running away from facing it

But that is part of our life
People come, people go
There are "hi"s and there are "bye"s
And I hated to say "bye"
I do not wish to lost anything
I hope I can grab it all
Those that I love, to be with me always

Lord, fill me
satisfy me
That I will be filled in Your presence
That I will be secured in Your presence
I need more, more of You
Come, O Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment