Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Random thoughts @ 13th Oct 2010

The year 2010 will soon be over in less than two months time
This is the year that I have least expectations
but much has happened and took place

I looked back,
I see myself running and running
Hardly stopped to catch my breathe
I slowed down at times
but I pushed myself harder each time
trying to strive though it
trying to overcome it
trying to finsh the race

But now,
here I choose to stop
how long will it be?
who knows?
Or I should say,
I am trying to get back on the right track
crawling back to the track that belongs to me
I have lost my way
...

On one hand, I care
On the other hand, I hated to care
but I still care
what are those craps??
can't I just learn to let go?


Anyhow,
I am hoping for a fresh start..
God.. lead me!

No comments:

Post a Comment