Thursday, September 3, 2009

Faith

What is faith?
Faith is to believe in what is unseen.


It is not easy to have faith, especially when human being nowadays are more towards logical thinking. And we usually will ask for proof.


Through a weekly prayer meeting,
God again speak to me regarding my faith.


It has been months that I am struggling with one thing.
And till now, it seems to have no progress at all.
It has been challenging to continue to trust that it will turn out to be good.
I have even enter the situation where the feeling of anxiety and worry is just norm.
I do not really feel that I am actually worrying.
But, I am indeed worrying.


That is a dangerous thing for me.
As a Chinese saying, "knowing your wrong then you can change."
If I do not conscious of it, then I will not see it as a problem.
The fact is that God does not want us to be worry.


Few months ago, God said to me that He will provide all my needs.
Again, it is ALL my needs.
Not just one or two, but is ALL.
Recently, I have just forgotten of this promise from Him.
God reminded me again.


During the prayer meeting, God strengthen my faith.
I seems to have the victory, and
I just sensed that the promise is already in my hand.
I am not seeing myself at this moment,
but seeing myself in the future,
with the eyes of faith.
I saw that I am not bounded by those worries that I used to have and am having,
but I have the victory and joy with me.
Praise God.
It is another reminder,
that God is good~


Phil 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything,
but in everything,
by prayer and petition,
with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God.

8 comments:

  1. praise the LOrd.
    I heard many bro and sis have breakthrouh in their FAITH. is Good Start.
    Our God want us experience him.so let's continue have FAITH in serving JOURNEY!
    yeah~~
    Gogo n acha acha fighting~

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure....
    all of us need to have faith in God!!!
    God is Good all time...
    i am sure that u will have the faith and a lots of things will come true n smooth...
    Amen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks sis.. may our faith continue to grow~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well....there are many times it is not what we do but how we do it

    i say keep trying: different ways, different ways of thinking

    the harder the lesson, the more there is to learn

    it is not a pity that it is hard, but it is a pity if we do not gain any learning from it

    life is a good teaching material from God

    there is a bible verse i looked upon for guidance:

    Knock and the door will be opened

    not only of God and people yet to know God

    but as an approach to gain more students

    (1) keep asking, probing, challenge them, command them, you have authority over them

    (2) gift of favor - ask from God

    (3) dont give up on knocking even if your knucles are all swollen and bruised, act upon your faith

    and the door will finally upon

    i am still a learner in this too, i seek guidance from my boss,our boss, God, the CEO

    ReplyDelete
  5. later tonight we seek a boardroom meeting with CEO lar

    c u at prayer meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks sis... i will continue to ask and knock the door.. this i receive and the door be opened for me.. =)

    ReplyDelete