Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mosquito

I am that kind of person that "loved" by mosquito. Most of the time, I will be the only one bitten by mosquito, whereas others will give me respond like, "Huh? Is there mosquito?" Argh...

It's nothing good being "loved" by those mosquito, that made me itchy here and there. Even in a very short while, those mosquito will be able to feed themselves to full. And I will be left alone with those mosquito bites and itchiness.

One fine morning, while I wanted to log in to my mail, my eyes are attracted to one article, named "Mosquito bites: The real reason some people are immune." And as I was always the victim, I quickly click on the article and read through.

Though, I did not find something that seems beneficial to me. I still left confused on how to prevent from being bitten by mosquito. I really hate being the victim of those mosquito, even in the afternoon time. Somehow, I have no idea on what I could do.

And on the same day, I did some cooking. Miraculously, there is not even a mosquito targeting at me. Kitchen has been the best place as the habitat of those mosquito. But on that day, though I spent few hours in the kitchen, no mosquito has bitten me.

As I realized that, I know that it's not coincident. God is good and He did it. My single heart desire, He knows it well enough. It's a simple thing, but He cares for my everything.

All praises to Him, who worth it all. God is good all the time, and all the time God is good~

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!
    u not try the mosquito lotion...
    i ok de...
    juz puit some...
    u can try de...
    mayb is ur blood type and the temperature is like by mosquito so juz like tat lar...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. mm.. maybe lo.. i still dunno wat is da real reason... hopefully by prayer, i will not have to endure all this anymore.. =)

    ReplyDelete