Thursday, August 2, 2007

FrUsTr@t3d

Am now so frustrated with my lab report which was to be hand up by tomorrow. The lab was to be done with a partner and this should be a good thing (in some ways). My partner did the lab and she found the answer. I tried to do it, following her ways but to no avail. Thus, I asked her about it but I just got cold responses from her. She didn't even save her works. *sigh. When I really can't figure out how to do it, I asked whether she can do it again or not. She gave me a quick response of "Ha...". Indirectly she gave me the answer that she is definitely not willing to do it again (though it may take her few minutes time only). This is it.

Okay, so what are my feeling at that time? I just said, "never mind then" and that's it. I am disappointed with the way she tried to help (if that considered as helping me). Actually the point is when she needed my help in studies, I as if have to and is my responsibility to help her. If I didn't try to help her, she will be telling around that I didn't do that for her and stuff like that. Somehow, this is what I get in return. *sigh again.

That's the story. Now back as a Christian. When this incident occurs, God told me to forgive her. I helped her previously not because I wanted anything back from her. I believe for all the good things that I did, God will reward me in time to come. In Galatians 6:9-10, God said "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers." May I continue to learn this lesson and continue to do good to all. God is so good! Amen!

p/s: A friend of mine came to my rescue and I did it. Now proceed to the report. Gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment