Saturday, August 4, 2007

Th3 PoWeR oF Pr@y3r

For this semester, most subjects that I took are quite tough and more theoretical. I am not good in memorizing theories and thus I find it quite hard to study those subjects. Besides, while I am in class, I usually not able to pay full attention and I end up learning nothing after lecture classes. It is a waste of time for me. Another problem that I encountered is that some of the lecturers are not that good in giving lecture and most of the students do not understand what those lecturers are trying to teach us.

Yesterday, my first lecture class is on the subject "Power Systems". Not my favourite subject and not my major. While I attending the class, out of sudden I have the intention to pray first. I prayed that God will give me wisdom so that I will be able to understand whatever the lecturer going to teach and I also prayed so that I will be able to pay full concentration in the class. After doing this simple prayer, I really managed to understand the lecture class and able to pay full attention. Praise the Lord!

After this lecture class, I have to attend analog class. Again, not something I like and all these while, I do not understand the lecturer at all. I forgotten to pray this time and I end up do not understand again.

See, there are differences when I pray and when I didn't pray. As God said, "ask and it will be give to you". It is just that simple. Pray to Him sincerely and God will give you what you have asked, if that is not for your own pleasure and with right attitude and purposes. For many years, God has blessed me so much in my studies. Many things seem impossible but God made it possible to happen and the result is much more better than we have expected or prayed for. His blessings will overflow. Praise the Lord! That's the power of prayer. So, what are you waiting for? You can start praying right now... A simple prayer will be able to make a big difference... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment