Wednesday, August 15, 2007

MiSs~

Out of sudden, I miss my family (mommy, daddy, bros, sis-in-law, nephew), miss my friends (at Ipoh, KL, etc. and also those that are scattered around the world), church mates (Ipoh and also those from Joshua Camp). There are just way too many people that I miss. How I miss the time that we used to spend together. How we laugh and cry together. How we support and encourage each other. How we dream dreams together. How we study together. During my hard times, you all are there to be at my side, to help me go through and give me comfort. When I am happy, how joyful it is to share with you all. Though, now we are separated by distance. We walk in different routes, moving on our own journey. We may be able to meet again or that was the last time. Thanks all for making my life more colourful and I really appreciate it and cherish it. Muacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment