Thursday, August 9, 2007

StReSs~

I am exhausted. Going through a busy life recently and I really feel exhausted, both mentally and also physically. I am stressed and lack of rest due to tons of assignments and reports. Thanks to all the lecturers that gave us so many works to do. Besides, the cooperative learning is something new to me and it sometimes adds to my burden. It needed lots of discussion with group members and it is wasting my time. Feel like want to shout out all the stress and tension. Starting from next week, I will be even busier with my first tests for the semester. Thinking of it already makes me shiver. I needed a break. I am looking forward to the semester break at the end of this month. I needed to get away from this tense situation else I will be overstressed. Everyday, besides attending lecture classes, I have to finish up all the assignments and reports which seem like no ending. After finishing one, another will pop up. I am not the kind that can be productive for many hours straight. But that is what I am doing recently. Not much rest time for my stressed brain.

Oh God, give me more strength to overcome all these. By depending on my own strength, I am sure that I will fall down very soon. But by Your strength, I can still endure till today and for the days ahead. Give me wisdom as well in my studies that I will be able to understand easily and also remembering all that I studied. I pray also that God will give wisdom to my lecturers so that they will know how to teach us effectively and we will be able to get the knowledge from them. In Jesus’ name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment