Wednesday, August 15, 2007

LaSt MiNuTe Ch@nGeS~

I woke up at 6.15 in the morning, as today I have to go to interview a manager at 7.30am (part of my project for Islamic Institution subject). I prepared myself by 7.25am. I went to wait for my other group members at the café. I called one of them but she didn’t answer my call. I tried to call her few times but to no avail. Not long after that, she called me back and told me, “Don’t you know that the interview has been cancelled?” I was like, “What?! Cancelled already but no one inform me.” She added, “I thought someone will message you and tell you about that.” My reaction is that, “You THOUGHT but doesn’t mean that it DOES happen. Feel like screaming to her.” But I just keep it to myself, for I know that if I ever burst out like that, surely she will tell the whole world about it and everyone will see me as how she will be describing me. *Sigh.

This kind of situation does not happen once but many times. For most of the time, or should I say almost every time, I just keep it to myself or expressing it at here. I do not want to hurt her but I am hurting myself. This is part of life. At times, I asked myself, “Can’t you just talk to her and let her know?” But I can’t blame her totally even though she thought something happened but it actually does not. Who will be able to tell me what can I do? Should I talk to her or just keep it to myself? I am straight-forward person. I do not know how to ‘twist’ it in a more acceptable way. And at the same time, she is a sensitive person. Easily hurt by simple and minor things.

But then again, God reminded me to be a good testimony and to accept them for who they are. If I want to rebuke them, it has to be done with love and patience. It is something that I am learning all these while but still not so good in it. I just pray that I will be able to control my anger and this will not happen again. I have a test this afternoon but not in the mood to study. I should not focus on this incident to further deteriorate my mood. I got to get back to my study now. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment